Today's retirees are not sitting still. They are anxious to explore , to remain active doing what is meaningful to each individual.
Retirement today is much different than that of a generation ago. No longer is retirement a few years of rest and relaxation. Today retirement has become :
- A time to re-focus on life.
- The opportunity for more activity.
- A time filled with a sense of doing, of purpose.
Catching up with What's New
- Bumps in the road to retirement.
- Aging in place and the Virtual Village.
- Long Term Care changes.
- Increasing income in today's low yield environment.
- More inside...Retirement Planning News and Report.
Program Links: July 28, 2013
CCRCs accepting Medicare can be traced through:
Age discrimination initial opinion help: